Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm so Grateful!

My "4ever Crush" gave me the best surprises ever! Well and last year to for my BDAY!

He basically got me things that I WANTED and had posted a few weeks back on another post. But the best part is the details he puts behind it all and the sequence!(When you think that's it and more comes!hehe <3 1st of He got me a Bday Cupcake from Crumbs (Red velvet, which I love) Photobucket

He had 2 cupcake boxes so i thought it was just cupcakes one for each. Little did i know if his surprising plans when i opened the box:

Photobucket
DiorShow Mascara
MAC lipstick in Fanfare
Chanel nail polish in Allegoria and lilac sky

Followed by:

Photobucket
My fav Yankee player Derek Jeter world series tee (YAY)

Photobucket
Photobucket
WHO WHAT WEAR book! > I love how he wrapped it in this nice paper wrap!

Photobucket
One year subscription to the one and only VOGUE!


Just have one thing to say " He has made EvErYtHInG AMAZIN' in it's time, For that and more i'm extremely grateful"

Don't you just love a man with detail!? Ok let me quit bragging about the love of my life! But really just wanted 2 share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment