Monday, November 16, 2009

Paranormal it is!

PhotobucketPhotobucket




This pic is from a few days back. I went out to the movies with my "4ever crush" to see the ultra low budget movie "Paranormal Activity". Which i have to say I was expecting it to be scarier. I don't like scary movies at all and i mean at all. I, for most part go to the movies to have a good laugh, watching comedy movies! LOVE THEM! But decided to change things up a bit. Any how I guess the fact that it wasn't as scary as i thought it would be(except for the end) made it a bit more believeable. Hey, the best horror movies are the ones that exploit our deep-seated anxieties about real-life events. Paranormal Activity i guess hits just the right panic buttons inside the brain: the familiar fear of the creaky, empty house at night(which I admit i have experience such anxiety after living alone). Anyhow if you decide to go out and see it, ENJOY!


Also I came across this pic and it reminds me of Friday night (it was a rainy day in the Big apple)
Photobucket

Via> Loveyourchaos

4 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

You look great!!! I love the outfit!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

*Marinel* said...

Thanks! xoxo

Angie said...

you are ridiculously hot! I just found your blog through the Fashion Bananas by Delmy blog. Love your outfits, girl!

*Marinel* said...

Hi Angie! thanks girl! I'm basically new to this. Ohh and yes Delmy is simply GREAT!

keep following! xoxo

Post a Comment