Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Simple yet tasty in San Juan

Hotel in San Juan Puerto Rico, Isla Verde area
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have been in Florida for the past 2 days trying to get everything ready for my move back to NYC!!(YEEEAAAHHH!). I had a quick layover in San Juan, Puerto Rico on my last trip. Decided to go outside of the resort area and for once out of my hotel room and went for a mini walk to a local restaurant "Don Jose". I have to say I was so pleased! I had "Churrasco" (skirt steak) and "tostones" (green plantains). This meal was perfection! the steak was rich in flavor and so tender! I had not enjoyed a simple meal in a long time. To top it off had tres leches for dessert!:-) Had a great time with my crew as well. Going back to "Don Jose" on my next SJU layover, hopefully next time with my 4ever crush.:-)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm still dwelling a bit on the fact that I NEED a better camera, PRONTO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment