Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Heartfelt :

Photobucket
PinkBerry was delicious! Red Mango is next. I enjoyed my Chocolate yogurt covered with all berries and kiwi! I wanted Passion fruit yogurt 1st but they didn't have.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I needed to take care of a few errands and the weather was great!

Today I had a conversation with someone very special. He finished the conversation with these words "Eres unica por dentro y por fuera", "Tu belleza es incomparable, la naturaleza fue buena contigo. Pero nadie es perfecto". Lol he has a very poetic nature. Such nice words coming from someone who raised me and from whom sadly I feel I've grown apart from. The love is still there, it has not changed a bit. I just need to make calls more often, felt great talking to him. My grandfather is such a remarkable man.

I'm not perfect, have never thought/tried to be. But I do try to give my heart to those who deserve it (which in my eyes are not many). That fulfills me. I'm not always as rational as I should be. That's because my heart sometimes gets wrapped up where it shouldn't. It's never to late to learn.

P.S I'll be sure to re-read this post. I'm sleepy! Gnite

0 comments:

Post a Comment