Friday, February 5, 2010

Lovin' at the MoMeNt:

I want some Instant Gratification:

Photobucket
Fujifilm

This lightweight, retro-inspired gadget shoots out vintage-esque photos. It does its work à la Polaroid. I find it so chic and it come in handy when I take the task of organizing my closet. In which i'm planning on taking photos of my shoes and the display them in Closet Fetish Couture Boxes. Which brings me to another thing I'm Lovin' at the Moment:

I want Organizational Tools:
Photobucket
Closet Fetish boxes

There is nothing worse than when you are running late and can’t find your second shoe, I hate it! So I came across this sensible way to store your treasured soles in style with these clever, colorful cases. Each box includes a frame on the outside, so you can display a picture of the enclosed platforms (That's when the above baby comes into play). Not only will these stackable boxes help you sort your flats from your heel shoes, but they will also prolong the life of whatever treasures are inside! Ooh colors include Stiletto red, Beige, Ballerina Slipper Pink, Light Blue, Lavender and Chocolate Brown.

Okay, now I have to put a "TO BE CONTINUED" to this post. My "4ever Crush" and I are stepping out. Have a good day ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment