Thursday, October 29, 2009

Don't Take for granted the passion she has for YOU!

On a day like 2day(Oct. 29) back in 1985, I was born! Yay for me! So today is my bday and is sad to say im not so hype about it! I'll celebrate tomorrow when im feeling better! But for now HAPPY BDAY 2 ME!
happy birthday Pictures, Images and Photos


I want to share a song with you guys that I definitely think says something that every women should always have in mind. Her worth! We passionate, caring and extremely devoted women should know how valuable we are and what deserve! Which in other words means that all we give should be reciprocated. For me this is essential even though I go far and beyond 2 give my all without expecting much in return!
A WOMAN'S WORTH!

2 comments:

Thuhien said...

I love alicia keys, she's amazing. The lyrics of her songs are so true. Sometimes it's like the lyrics are describing me

*Marinel* said...

Yes she is. I can see how her lyrics relate to many. I love this song!

Post a Comment