Friday, October 30, 2009

Some simple Goodies!

It's no longer my Bday! hehe. Towards the end of the day I felt better. My mom got me a cake and balloons(she made me feel like little girl). It was a very pleasant surprise! I guess moms do know when something is up with their children! Anyhow i took a few pics but i'm not able to share at the moment. I think i messed up the memory card :-0. I just hope i don't lose the pics!

Anyhow in a recent post i stated how im not crazy about F21 and that i do have some accessories from them. Well im adding to my F21 belongings. I had a little urge 2 go shopping but im trying 2 be super duper nice and not spend much! ONLY $35 for this 3 items:

Wide braided dark brown belt

Photobucket
Wide braided faux leather belt featuring antique metal double belt buckle closures.

Animal Wild shawl < I find myself getting a bit animalistic lately (GRRR!) Photobucket
Soft and loosely woven shawl features a jungle animal print and fringe edging

Beaded Necklace
Photobucket
- Beaded mesh placket with a satin back lining suspends from dual linked chains with an antique gold finish and lobster clasp closure.

LETS SEE WHAT BEAUTIFUL ENSEMBLES I COME UP WITH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment