Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Play day:

Another rainy day in NY. and along with that just another "one of those days" for me. Went to sleep fairly late this early morning and fully woked up near noon. So today has been and probably will continue to be a stay IN day! So then i thought.> hmm why not make this day from a "stay IN day "to a "Play day"! hehe and this is the result: (Ooh and that's my doggie Rossie, she's a bit nosy so she comes up in many pics. hehe)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Simple make up! Just some bronzer, mascara and eyeliner and lipgloss
Photobucket


Tomorrow is my Bday so i really hope mother nature sends me some nice Fall weather (NO RAIN) :-)

H&M floral lace skirt,Forever21 white tank,H&M tan pumps, H&M beige clutch and vintage earings and bracelet!

2 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

You're gorgeous!!! I love the tank & skirt!! Great blog! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine, I'm going to follow yours and I hope that you will do the same with mine and visit to comment often ;)

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

*Marinel* said...

Hey! yay u have left me my 1st comment! how exciting!! Im working on it! of course i will keep following your blog!

Thanks :-)

Post a Comment